Don’t dismiss a book or article from the list below simply because it’s not your specific field. While some of these resources focus only on specific disciplines, the methods they advocate are applicable for numerous academic fields and teaching styles.
Dirks, Clarissa, Mary Pat Wenderoth, and Michelle Withers. Assessment in the College Science Classroom. W.H. Freeman Scientific Teaching. W. H. Freeman, 2014.
Hodges, Linda C. Teaching Undergraduate Science: A Guide to Overcoming Obstacles to Student Learning. Sterling, VA: Stylus, 2015.
The Knowledge Base (KB) documents listed below will provide technical details on their topics in the case you would like additional and specific information.
- Create and Take a Quiz on Learn@UW
- Create a New Quiz (expanded)
- Gradebook Setup
- Quiz Grading
- Quiz Feedback
- Known Time Limit Issues
- Special Access for Students with Disabilities
- http://www.utc.edu/walker-center-teaching-learning/teaching-resources/classroom-assessment-strategies.php ↵
- https://tlc.provost.gwu.edu/classroom-assessment-techniques ↵
- https://cft.vanderbilt.edu/guides-sub-pages/cats/ ↵
- https://kb.wisc.edu/page.php?id=46976 ↵
- https://kb.wisc.edu/page.php?id=25493 ↵
- https://kb.wisc.edu/page.php?id=7714 ↵
- https://kb.wisc.edu/page.php?id=2845 ↵
- https://kb.wisc.edu/page.php?id=6599 ↵
- https://kb.wisc.edu/page.php?id=2559 ↵
- https://kb.wisc.edu/page.php?id=46435 ↵