Mavazi na Majira
Familiarize yourself with the following clothes (images below) found in Kenya and answer the following questions;
- Which dress would you wear on a hot season?
- Which dress would you wear on a rainy season
- Which dress would you wear on a cold season
The following are the examples:
- Wakati wa jua nitavaa fulana
- Majira ya mvua nitavaa buti
- Msimu wa baridi nitavaa kaputi
The following are different types of clothes which can be worn at different times of the year.
The Swahili names are indicated below each image.
After you are done going through these items, list down (in Swahili) different clothes you will wear at different times of the year.