CBFE Prior Coursework

A request to have prior course work count towards the PhD degree will be considered by the Consumer Science Graduate Committee following the student’s acceptance to the PhD program and, if credits were taken at another institution, upon review of course syllabus and other course documents. Even courses with similar titles may be taught in new and different ways at UW-Madison. Taking common courses also facilitates networks with other students and providing a common intellectual foundation. Transferring credits is strongly discouraged and all transfers must have the written approval of the CS faculty.


School of Human Ecology Graduate Programs Handbook Copyright © 2022 by Michelle Holland. All Rights Reserved.

Share This Book