CSCR Minors and Certificates

PhD students must also complete a doctoral minor which is at least 9 credits. This minor may be either External (Option A) or Distributed (Option B). The external option requires a minimum of 9 credits in a minor program (single disciplinary or multi-disciplinary). Fulfillment of this option requires the approval of the minor program. The distributed minor requires a minimum of 9 credits in one of more departments (possibly including Human Ecology departments) and requires the approval from the major department (Civil Society & Community Studies). This approval is usually granted through your preliminary exam committee within the first two years of full-time study.


School of Human Ecology Graduate Programs Handbook Copyright © 2022 by Michelle Holland. All Rights Reserved.

Share This Book