Doctoral Minor: Human Ecology

A doctoral minor in Human Ecology is available to any graduate students at UW-Madison who are pursuing a PhD in another area. The Human Ecology minor is not available to graduate students in the School of Human Ecology.

GUIDE Requirements for a Doctoral Minor in Human Ecology

Declare Minor in Grad Student Portal

All grad students can declare the doctoral minor through a request in the “program” tab of the portal. The request will go to the Graduate Program Coordinator and then onto the Graduate School for processing. Once the doctoral minor requirements have been completed, fill out the SoHE doctoral minor form and submit it to the home graduate program and to the Human Ecology Graduate Program Office ( or 4199 Nancy Nicholas Hall).



School of Human Ecology Graduate Programs Handbook Copyright © 2022 by Michelle Holland. All Rights Reserved.

Share This Book