Unit 15: Past perfect subjunctive, word families, relative pronouns, and passive voice
After completing this unit, you will be able to:
- Memorize the past perfect subjunctive forms and its various uses.
- Recognize when to translate the past perfect subjunctive as the conditional tense.
- Identify the long forms of relative pronouns and accurately translate them.
- Expand your vocabulary by recognizing verbs formed from adjectives and word families.
- Recognize and translate the passive voice when formed with ser.