Translate the sentences into Luganda.
1. If the was sun shining, I would play outside.
2. Would he eat if I cooked matooke?
3. If we bought milk, would they drink it?
4. If she got a lot of money, she would build a house.
5. Would you (plural) like tea?
6. I would write a book if I had time.
7. We would take the bus if it were free.
8. If you moved to London, would you school?
9. If I put on a jacket, I would feel very hot.
10. Would they be quiet if we watched tv?
1. Singa omusana gwaka, nnandizzanye ebweru.
2. Yandilidde singa nfumbye amatooke?
3. Singa twagudde amata, bandiganywedde?
4. Singa afunye ssente ningi, yandizimbye ennyumba.
5. Mwandiyagadde cai?
6. Nnandiwandiise ekitabo singa mbadde ne obudde.
7. Twandilinnye baasi singa ebadde bwerere.
8. Singa osenguse e London, wandigenze essomero?
9. Singa nyambadde jaketi, nnandiwulidde ebbugumu nnyo.
10. Bandisirise singa tulabye telefiyna?