The following websites serve as learning tools for isiXhosa beginner learners:
- 1) This page is an online news magazine in isiXhosa.
- 2) This page contains free lessons, alphabet, vocabulary and grammar. This website also contains audio next to each word, which I find very helpful, especially for beginners, however it has limited material.
- 3)This is a page from quizlet.com, where you will be able to find vocabulary (amagama).
- 4) This website contains a chapter on pronounce in isiXhosa and how they work.
- 5) This page contains a chapter on conversations and how to form dialogues asking and responding to questions. http://www.uct.ac.za/usr/mep/downloads/ISIFUNDO_SESIHLANU_Lesson_five.pdf